Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It just goes to show

My yesterday was crap-tacular. I mean. It really stunk it up. It was the kind of day that made you quote Office Space and say, "Somebody's got a case of the Mondays." And that somebody was me.
At first I thought it was because I'm working the early shift and just wasn't at the top of my game.
But the crappiness of the day continued into the night. The topper on the crappy cake was when I sucked up my necklace in the vacuum at the car washing place by the gym.
It's this beautiful opal and diamond necklace my parents bought me for Christmas, and I love it.
It was in the cup holder because it had gotten caught up in my iPod in my gym bag. And before I knew it -- whoosh it was gone.
I tried not to overreact.
I left a note on the back of my business card. And low and behold, this morning this jovial sounding man called to verify which vacuum I used. He called back a few minutes later and said he had it for me.
It just goes to show. Mondays = bad. Tuesdays = good.
(Even though work isn't too much better today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment