Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weight, death and runway

The past week has been a typical one. I guess.
On the weight-loss front, I am not happy. I was shedding pounds left and right and have completely stopped. I've decided I'm not following instructions and will begin doing so henceforth. Hello, food diary, I will be in touch.
I've been writing some fun stuff and sad articles lately. For example, yesterday I wrote about a teen who played with a gun and killed himself. I also wrote about a woman who stands on street corners telling people about Jesus.
Today? It's about orchids... and the death of a former police captain.
Ah journalism, I love your variety. Your monetary compensation? Eh, not so much.
On an unrelated note, I look through the Daily Edit on the Observer site just about every day. Many of the photos later serve as wallpaper on my computer. The picture below will not be saved as a backdrop on my computer, but isn't it insane for a runway show?

No comments:

Post a Comment