Monday, October 25, 2010

Relationships

Oh Halloween, what joy and stress you bring.
I've been having a blast this month. There was a totally fun costume party Saturday night preceded by a whirlwind trip to the state fair.
This week I'm hosting a witchy murder mystery dinner party... and possibly attending another party and then there's the whole need to celebrate my birthday.
I'm really excited about all the gatherings. I've been able to reconnect with lots of friends, which of course is enjoyable.
I've also been really happy with the weight loss process getting back in gear. I've almost lost 40 lbs. This process does not go without effort and sometimes pain. I had a few drinks and snacks that were fantastic Saturday but have made me rather ill ever since. It's Monday afternoon!
Me and food. We're working on our relationship, but right now it's pretty strained.
Below... my favorite photo involving me taken at the party.

1 comment: